Pas de deux (disambiguation)
Pas de deux is a ballet duet in which steps are performed together.
Pas de deux may also refer to:
- Pas de Deux (d'Amboise), a ballet by Christopher d'Amboise
- Pas de Deux (Robbins) or Andantino, a ballet by Jerome Robbins
- Tschaikovsky Pas de Deux, a ballet by George Balanchine
In other uses:
- Pas de Deux (band), a Belgian band
- Pas de deux (dressage), a performance with two horses
- Pas de deux (film), a 1968 film directed by Norman McLaren
- Pas de deux (Horner), a 2014 double concerto by James Horner
- "Pas de Deux" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Pas de Deux (solitaire), a card game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pas de deux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.