Pashu may refer to:
- Pashu language, a Malay-based creole patois spoken in Kawthaung, Myanmar (Burma).
- Pterocarpus indicus, a tree and its wood also known as Pashu padauk or Malay padauk.
- Kiasu, a Singlish and Manglish concept referring to niggardly, rude or ungrateful behavior driven by competitive pressure.
- Pashu, Iran, a village in Kermān Province, Iran (Latitude: 28° 44' 2 N, Longitude: 58° 58' 7 E)
- Pashu, Peru, a village in Piura Province, Peru (Latitude: 5° 40' 10 S, Longitude: 79° 32' 34 W)
- Pashu, Zimbabwe, a town in Zimbabwe (Latitude: 18° 13' 0 S, Longitude: 27° 24' E)
- Pashu Rock, a landmark on the coast of Liberia (Latitude: 4° 37' N, Longitude: 8° 20' W)
- Pashu Island, a small island in the Marine National Park, Gulf of Kutch, Gujarat, India
- Mergui Archipelago, sometimes known as the Pashu Islands
- Pashu, a Burmese word for the Peranakan or Straits Chinese in Myanmar
- Govind Pashu Vihar, a wildlife sanctuary in Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, India
- Pashupati, an epithet of Shiva
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pashu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.