From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up patin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Patin may refer to:
- Charles Patin (1633–1693), French physician and numismatist
- Charlotte-Catherine Patin, 17th- and 18th-century French writer and art critic
- Gabrielle-Charlotte Patin, 17th-century French numismatist
- Guy Patin (1601–1672), French doctor and man of letters
- Henri Patin (1793–1876), French writer and translator from ancient Greek and Latin
- Jacques Patin (died 1587), French painter, decorator, illustrator and engraver
- Madeleine Patin (1610–1682), French moralist
- Mathias Patin (born 1974), French volleyball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Patin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.