This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Patrece Ovel Oscar Liburd|
|Date of birth||3 January 1988|
|Place of birth||Leeds, England|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|2008–||Saint Kitts and Nevis||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:38, 16 March 2011 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11:17, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
His career began with Bradford City before moving onto Nottingham Forest where he played in youth and reserve team games. He was then released and after a short spell on trial with Cardiff City he joined Worcester City, who were then managed by Andy Preece. After recovering from an injury he joined Dorchester Town for the remainder of the 2007–08 season. At the end of that season he was offered a 12-month contract at Dorchester and was made team captain. However, after the club went into financial difficulties in February 2009, he was released from his contract and after impressing in a trial with League Two side Macclesfield Town joined on a non-contract basis until the end of the 2008–09 season. In March 2010, Liburd signed for Droylsden after Farsley Celtic folded.
He has also played for Saint Kitts and Nevis in the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifying games. He received his first cap in the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification tournament for Saint Kitts and Nevis against Belize on 6 February 2008.
Caps for senior national team
|1.||6 Feb 2008||Belize||1||0||0||1–3||L||2010 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 250. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- Carley, Steve (27 August 2007). "FA hold-up puts Preece on the spot". Worchester News. Retrieved 30 April 2009.
- "Worcester City 1–1 Harrogate Town". BBC Sport. 3 September 2007. Retrieved 30 April 2009.
- Carley, Steve (13 November 2007). "City facing striking crisis at Trinity". Worchester News. Retrieved 30 April 2009.
- "Liburd profile". Curzon Ashton. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "Young Boyz play for pride against St Kitts". The Jamaica Observer. 25 February 2007. Retrieved 30 April 2009.[dead link]
- Patrece Liburd at National-Football-Teams.com