From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
August 9, 1921 |
Long Island, New York, U.S.
|Years active||1946–1965, 2004|
She gave up acting in her forties to become a theatrical agent, working first with Larry Darzel for many years then forming her own company Marmont Managent Ltd.
- Front Page Story (1954)
- The Crowded Day (1954)
- Helen of Troy (1956)
- Fortune Is a Woman (1957)
- No Time for Tears (1957)
- Suddenly, Last Summer (1959)
- Mary Had a Little... (1961)
- Fakers (2004)
- Marmont, Patricia E. "United States World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938–1946". familysearch. Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- "Hollywood". The Milwaukee Sentinel. April 1, 1947. Retrieved March 5, 2014.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|