||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Birth name||Patrick Dillett|
|Occupation(s)||Record Producer, Mixer & Recording Engineer|
|Associated acts||They Might Be Giants, David Byrne, Doveman, John Lurie, Nile Rodgers,|
Patrick “Pat” Dillett is a 4 x Grammy winning New York based record producer, mixer & sound engineer. He is known for his working relationships with David Byrne, Nile Rodgers, and Thomas Bartlett a/k/a Doveman. He has worked with many of the most innovative artists in the world including They Might Be Giants, Sufjan Stevens, Angelique Kidjo, The Gloaming, Glen Hansard, Laurie Anderson, Marisa Monte, St. Vincent, Caetano Veloso & The National, as well as successful pop and R&B singers Mary J Blige and Mariah Carey.
- David Byrne & Fatboy Slim Here Lies Love (co-produced with David Byrne and Fatboy Slim)
- Angelique Kidjo Eve
- David Byrne & St. Vincent, Love This Giant (co-produced & mixed with David Byrne, Annie Clark and John Congleton)
- Doveman The Conformist
- Lounge Lizards Queen of All Ears (co-produced with John Lurie)
- David Byrne Grown Backwards (co-produced with David Byrne)
- Doveman Acrobat (co-produced with Dougie Bowne)
- They Might Be Giants, every album since Factory Showroom
- Sufjan Stevens, Carrie & Lowell
- Matthew E. White , Fresh Blood
- The Gloaming, The Gloaming
- Anna Calvi, Strange Weather
- Hannah Cohen, Pleasure Boy
- Glen Hansard, Rhythm and Repose
- Trixie Whitley, Fourth Corner
- Dawn Landes, Bluebird
- Julia Stone, By the Horns
- Donald Fagen, Sunken Condos
- The National, High Violet
- David Byrne & Brian Eno Everything That Happens Will Happen Today
- My Brightest Diamond, All Things Will Unwind
- Marisa Monte, O Que Voce Ser Saber de Verdade
- Bebel Gilberto, Cancao de Amor
- Marisa Monte, Memories Chronicles and Declarations of Love
- Caetano Veloso, Circulado
- Ryuichi Sakamoto, Heartbeat
- Mary J. Blige, "Growing Pains"
- Queen Latifah, Black Reign
- Mariah Carey, "Mariah Carey"
- Aaliyah, One in a Million
- Arto Lindsay, Prize
Recording and engineering discography
- Laurie Anderson, "Homeland"
- Chic, "Chic Mystique"
- The Notorious B.I.G., "Duets The Final Chapter"
- Mary J. Blige, "Love and Life"
- Diana Ross, "Working Overtime"
Soundtrack and film discography
- A Portrait of Marina Abramovic, a film by Matthu Placek
- Dark Was the Night, "Red Hot DVD"
- Maid in Manhattan
- Get Shorty
- Crane, Larry (2010-09-15). "Opportunities to Make Something Exciting". Tape Op. Retrieved 2010-09-15.
- Dillett, Patrick. "Credits". All Music. Retrieved 04/01/2015. Check date values in:
- All Music. All Music http://www.allmusic.com/artist/patrick-dillett-mn0000160540/credits. Retrieved 04/01/2015. Check date values in:
|access-date=(help); Missing or empty
|This biographical article related to music is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|