August 31, 1908|
|Died||September 24, 1978
Paul-Jacques Bonzon (August 31, 1908 - September 24, 1978) was a French writer, best known for the series Les six compagnons ("Six companions"). He was born in Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, Manche and educated in Saint-Lô. In 1935 he married a teacher in Drôme and moved to this department, where he worked as a school teacher and later principal for twenty-five years. He died in Valence in 1978.
- Mamadi ou le petit roi d'ébène
- Le petit passeur du lac
- Du gui pour Christmas
- The orphans of Simitra / Les orphelins de Simitra. Adapted by Nippon Animation into the anime series Porphy no Nagai Tabi.
- Le cheval de verre
- Soleil de mon Espagne
- La promesse de Primerose
- Un secret dans la nuit polaire
- The gold cross of Santa Anna / La croix d'or de Santa-Anna
- Le viking au bracelet d'argent
- La disparue de Montélimar
- Mon Vercors en feu
- Le voyageur sans visage
- La ballerine de Majorque
- L'Éventail de Séville
- Commire, Anne (1981). Something About the Author: Facts and Pictures About Authors and Illustrators of Books for Young People. Gacl. p. 46. ISBN 0-8103-0085-0.
- "Nippon Animation Adapts Les Orphelins de Simitra Novel". Anime News Network. 2007-11-07. Retrieved 14 March 2010.
|This article about a French writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|