|Born||25 January 1963|
Paul Adefarasin (born 25 January 1963) is a Christian minister and televangelist. He is the head of the House on the Rock churches headquartered in Lagos and the host of The Experience (gospel concert).
Paul Adefarasin was born on 25 January 1963 to Joseph Adefarasin, a Nigerian High Court judge from Ijebu Ode, and Hilda Adefarasin, a women's rights activist from Lagos State. He was raised in Nigeria and the United States.
Adefarasin attended St Saviour's School in Ikoyi, and Igbobi College in Yaba. He went on to study at the University of Miami, graduating with a Bachelor of Architecture. He practiced in Florida before returning to Nigeria.
Adefarasin has written, authored, and self-published over 20 motivational Christian mini-books and multimedia resources. Three of his books have been published by Christian book publishers and distributors.
- "Home - The Experience Lagos 2016 Revealing Jesus". The Experience Lagos. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- Nsehe, Mfonobong (22 June 2011). "Hey! I'm A Billionaire, Nigerian Pastor Cries Out". Forbes. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Inside Pastor Paul Adefarasin's N50b House On The Rock Church". Encomium Magazine. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- Udodiong, Inemesit. "5 things to know about House on the Rock's Pastor Paul Adefarasin". Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Udodiong, Inemesit. "5 beautiful women who are married to your favourite pastors". Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Egbo, Vwovwe. "It's couple's 22nd wedding anniversary today!". Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Agu, Zain (5 January 2018). "Pastor Paul Adefarasin biography". Naija.ng - Nigeria news. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Paul Adefarasin celebrates 55". Thisday. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- Kemi Ajumobi (15 June 2014). "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, stirring a positive revolution, championing global impact". Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Biography Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin | Believers Portal". Believers Portal. 6 September 2016. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Pastor Paul Adefarasin builds Multibillion Naira retirement home in Banana. Thisday live. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- Abiola Salami (2012). Get Mad! (You Can Make a Difference). AuthorHouse. p. 10. ISBN 9781468554557.
- "THE LOVE STORY OF PASTOR PAUL ADEFARASIN & WIFE REVEALED". CityPeople. 18 February 2018. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in Nigeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|