|Born||September 30, 1967
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Fields||Psychiatry, Television personality, radio personality, author, speaker,|
|Institutions||Fox New National, NBC' nightline|
|Alma mater||University of Pittsburgh M.D.,|
|Known for||Relationship theory, character development, grief, loss, and dating|
Paul Dobransky, also known as "Dr. Paul", is an American writer, television and radio personality, author, speaker, former business consultant and CEO of several websites. He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and is currently living in Chicago, Illinois.
Dobransky delivers seminars on dating and relationships to men and women in Chicago, Montreal, and London, and seminars using Mind OS (a synthesis of the disciplines of psychology) to instruct on character maturity, personal growth, communication, decision-making and team-building, as well as gender communication. He has appeared on television programs including The Bachelor, NBC's Nightline, Anderson Cooper 360°, and Fox News.
He also owns a personality temperament diagram used to analyze social and person interaction called King Warrior Magician Lover (KMWL) as well as streaming podcasts for NBC on sex, dating, and relationships.
Dobransky has been a guest speaker in several programs by David DeAngelo, and appeared in numerous television journalism programs (CNN, Fox News National, NBC's Nightline), on radio (currently he is a weekly guest on a syndicated radio show, 2nd Shift, with host Alan Kabel), and print media, including the magazines Maxim, Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Men's Journal, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, First For Women, Women's Health, Self, and Psychology Today.
- The Power of Female Friendship (2008) ISBN 978-0-452-28943-7
- The Secret Psychology of How We Fall in Love (2007) ISBN 978-0-452-28818-8
- The Tortoise and Hare Quit the Rat Race: Fulfillment Through Brief Solution-Focused Psychoanalysis (2003) ISBN 978-1-4107-1762-7
- Bathsheba (2005) ISBN 978-1-4208-2423-0
- Get Your Send On (eBook)
- "Paul Dobransky, Bio". IN.com. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- "Dating Coaches, Dr. Paul Dobransky". datingskillsreview.com. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- Dobransky, Paul. "Quick examination of Psychiatrist's prolific resume and various blog appearances". Women's Happiness. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- Dobransky, Paul. "Celebrity Profile, Paul Dobransky". In.com. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- Dobransky, Paul. "Bloggers Biography". Psychologytoday. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- "Dr. Paul uses a toughened relationship therapy". Men's Health.com. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- "Analyzing Haggard's interview". Cable News Network. Retrieved January 30, 2009.
- "List of Books by Paul Dobransky". PaperBackSwap.com. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- http://psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Paul_Dobransky_MD_Chicago_Illinois_35205/ Psychology Today
- http://www.womenshappiness.com/about/ About Dr Paul
- https://www.facebook.com/dr.paulMD?sk=info/ Facebook – Dr Paul
- http://www.menspsychology.com/presskit/mediaresume.php – Extensive resume involving various appearances on critical news shows, on lince columns, magazines, etc.