Paul Stevens (actor)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Stevens as Brian Bancroft with Beverlee McKinsey on Another World, 1977.
January 17, 1921|
Los Angeles, California
|Died||June 4, 1986
New York City
Stevens played Colonel Charles R. Codman in the 1970 film Patton. He also appeared in Exodus, as a key congressional witness in Advise and Consent and in Marlowe. He appeared on the serial The Young and the Restless from 1975 to 1976 (as Bruce Henderson) and on the soap opera Another World from 1977 to 1985 (as Brian Bancroft). Stevens also played Mendez, one of the leaders of the mutant underground, in Battle for the Planet of the Apes.
Stevens was a guest star on many television series from 1954 until 1977, including The Man from U.N.C.L.E., The Wild Wild West ("The Night of the Samurai"), The Rockford Files, The Streets of San Francisco, Baretta, Ironside, Police Story, Gunsmoke, Mannix, Mission: Impossible, Hawaii Five-0, McMillan and Wife and Playhouse 90.
- Military Academy with That Tenth Avenue Gang (1950) - Cadet Corporal (uncredited)
- Hiawatha (1952) - Minor Role (uncredited)
- Exodus (1960) - Reuben
- The Mask (1961) - Doctor Allan Barnes
- Advise & Consent (1962) - Louis Newborn
- Marlowe (1969) - Dr. Vincent Lagardie
- Patton (1970) - Colonel Charles R. Codman
- Corky (1972) - Tobin Hayes
- Melinda (1972) - Mitch
- Rage (1972) - Col. William Franklin
- Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973) - Mendez
- The Black Six (1973) - Detective Octavias
|This article about an American television actor born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|