Paula Nascimento is an Angolan architect and curator who along with Stefano Rabolli Pansera curated the Angolan pavilion at the 55th International Art Exhibition - La Biennale di Venezia which won the Golden Lion for "best national participation".
In 2011, Nascimento and Pansera founded Beyond Entropy Africa, a limited company registered in Angola. Beyond Entropy Africa focuses on Luanda as the paradigm of the urban condition of the African Sub-Saharan region, a type of city that is defined by a lack of basic infrastructures and a high density of population. In 2012, Beyond Entropy Africa curated the Angola Pavilion at the 13th Architecture Biennale in Venice  with the title of their partnership ‘Beyond Entropy’. In 2013, Beyond Entropy Africa curated the Angola Pavilion at the 55th Art Biennale in Venice entitled ‘Luanda, Encyclopedic City’ featuring the work of photographer Edson Chagas.
- "La Biennale di Venezia - National Participations: Angola". labiennale.org. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- Toledo, Manuel (6 June 2013). "Africa triumphs at the Venice Biennale". BBC News. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "Beyond Entropy Angola", Domus
- "Beyond Entropy Angola" Archello
- See Official Awards of the 55th International Art Exhibition online http://www.labiennale.org/en/art/news/01-06.html?back=true
- "The Golden Lions", Domus