|Born||Clara Paulette Possicelsky|
26 April 1916
|Died||28 May 2018(aged 102)|
|Spouse(s)||Bruno Coquatrix (m. 19??-1979; his death); 1 child|
Paulette Coquatrix (born Clara Paulette Possicelsky, 26 April 1916 – 28 May 2018) was a French costume designer.
When he died in 1979, she inherited Olympia Hall in equal shares with her daughter Patricia. She entrusted the general direction to her nephew Jean-Michel Boris, who joined the company in 1954.
- "Paulette Coquatrix - Auteur - Ressources de la Bibliothèque nationale de France". data.bnf.fr (in French). Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "Ordre de la Legion D'Honneur Décret du 11 juillet 1997 portant promotion et nomination" (in French). 13 July 1997. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- « Rachat de l'Olympia, cette fois c'est signé », Le Parisien, 17 octobre 2001
- "Patricia Coquatrix quitte l'Olympia". L'Obs (in French). 31 January 2002. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "Mort de Paulette Coquatrix, ancienne propriétaire de l'Olympia" (in French). Le Point. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- Mort de Paulette Coquatrix, ancienne propriétaire de l'Olympia; accessed 5 June 2018.(in French)
|This biographical article related to film in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a fashion designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|