Pax Romana (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Pax Romana was a time of peace established by Emperor Augustus during the Roman Empire.
Pax Romana may also refer to:
- Pax Romana (comics), a comic book created by Jonathan Hickman.
- Pax Romana (organization), an international federation of Catholic students and academics.
- Pax Romana (reenactment), a Roman reenactment society from The Netherlands.
- "Pax Romana" (Sanctuary), a season three episode of Sanctuary
- Pax Romana, a monetary unit in The Secret World MMORPG.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pax Romana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.