From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Payday)
|Look up payday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pay day or payday is a specified day when one is paid, usually workers collecting wages from their employers.
Pay Day, PayDay or Payday may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Pay Day (1918 film), a 1922 film by Sidney Drew
- Pay Day (1922 film), a 1922 film by Charlie Chaplin
- Pay Day (1944 film), a 1944 short film
- Payday (1972 film), a 1972 film directed by Daryl Duke and written by Don Carpenter
- "Payday" (M*A*S*H), a third-season episode of M*A*S*H
- Payday (TV series), a weekly TV quiz show on Channel Five
- Payday (Canadian TV series) (1973-1974), a television series
Toys, games and brands
- Pay Day (board game), a board game by Parker Brothers
- PayDay (confection), a brand of candy bar made by Hershey Foods Corporation
- PayDay (lottery), a lottery game ran in various lotto regions in Canada
- Payday: The Heist, a video game
- Payday 2, its sequel
- Payday (album), solo album by former B2K member, Lil' Fizz
- "Payday", song by Jesse Winchester covered by Elvis Costello on Kojak Variety
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pay Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.