Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pebbles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pebbles is the plural form of the word "pebble".
Pebbles may also refer to:
- Pebbles (radio personality) (born 1964), Boston-area radio DJ
- Pebbles (horse) (1981–2005), British-trained thoroughbred racehorse of the 1980s
- Pebbles Flintstone, a character in The Flintstones animated television show
- Post Pebbles cereal, a sweetened rice cereal featuring a Flintstones theme
- Anthony Rocca (born 1977), Australian rules footballer commonly referred to as "Pebbles"
- Pebbles (series), dozens of albums of 1960's garage rock music compiled and released by AIP and BFD Records from the late 1970s to the mid-2000s
- Perri "Pebbles" Reid (born 1964), American dance-pop and urban contemporary singer-songwriter
- Pebbles (Pebbles album), 1987
- Pebbles Project, a humanitarian project in South Africa
- "Pebbles", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- The Pebbles, a Belgian rock band active 1965-1974
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pebbles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.