|Look up pebbles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pebbles is the plural form of the word "pebble".
Pebbles may also refer to:
- Pebbles (radio personality) (born 1964), Boston-area radio DJ
- Pebbles (horse) (1981–2005), British-trained thoroughbred racehorse of the 1980s
- Pebbles Flintstone, a character in The Flintstones animated television show
- Post Pebbles cereal, a sweetened rice cereal featuring a Flintstones theme
- Anthony Rocca (born 1977), Australian rules footballer commonly referred to as "Pebbles"
- Pebbles (series), dozens of albums of 1960's garage rock music compiled and released by AIP and BFD Records from the late 1970s to the mid-2000s
- Perri "Pebbles" Reid (born 1964), American dance-pop and urban contemporary singer-songwriter
- Pebbles (Pebbles album), 1987
- Pebbles Project, a humanitarian project in South Africa
- "Pebbles", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pebbles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.