March 29, 1958
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Occupation||Journalist, TV producer, Presenter, Director, Writer|
|Notable credit(s)||Big Brother Brasil
Pedro Bial (born March 29, 1958 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) is a Brazilian producer, director, writer, journalist and a celebrity TV presenter, best known for hosting the variety show Fantástico, and the reality show Big Brother Brasil (the Brazilian version of Big Brother.). He's one of the most loved Fluminense Football Club idols.
Bial graduated in journalism from PUC-RJ. His career, as a reporter, began at Rede Globo in 1981. In 1988, he started to work for Jornal Hoje and Globo Repórter. He also hosted a show called Rock in Rio II. Bial was international correspondent for Globo network from 1988 to 1996. He replaced Renato Machado on August 13, 1988.
He was married to actress Giulia Gam for 2 years. His first marriage was to actress Fernanda Torres. Bial plays basketball and his brother Alberto Bial is a basketball coach. His sister Irene Bial is a psychotherapist.
- On 2004, he published the book Roberto Marinho, the authorized biography of Roberto Marinho, founder of Rede Globo.
- "Pedro Bial fala da estreia do programa 'Na moral', nesta quinta: 'Saltei do trampolim'" (in Portuguese). globo.com. 2012-07-01. Retrieved 2013-01-25.
- "Pedro Bial Shows at IMDB". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-11-25.
- "Biografia de Pedro Bial" (in Portuguese). E-Biografias. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "Pedro Bial" (in Portuguese). UOL. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "'Na Moral' termina hoje, e Pedro Bial prepara segunda temporada" (in Portuguese). Folha de S. Paulo. 2012-08-30. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- Alberto Pereira Jr. "Quem Somos" (in Portuguese). Instituto Millenium. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
|This article about a Brazilian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|