Pedro Miguel Arce
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Pedro Miguel Arce|
June 17, 1976 |
Pedro Miguel Arce (born June 17, 1976), sometimes credited as Pedro Arce, is a film and television actor. He is known for his roles in Land of the Dead and Get Rich or Die Tryin', as well as television appearances in CSI: Miami, and How I Met Your Mother.
Born and raised in Managua, Nicaragua, Pedro moved to Miami, Florida, for a few years, then he settled in Toronto, Canada. While there Pedro surpassed others in high school football where he was captain for both the Neil McNeil Maroons and the Cedarbrae Colts. After graduation he enrolled to University of Toronto where he’d join the Varsity Blues National Championship football team. To improve his hand & foot speed for football, Pedro took Jeet Kune Do classes. Enjoying the fighting arts more, he then decided to retired from football and purse a career in entertainment.
Ever since then, Pedro has moved back to the United States and lives in Los Angeles, California. He has appeared in TV commercials, TV appearances in such shows as CSI: Miami, and How I Met Your Mother. Also in films such as Walt Disney's Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, with Lindsay Lohan, George A. Romero's Land of the Dead, Get Rich or Die Tryin' with 50 Cent and Ice Cube's Are We Done Yet?.
"I am currently doing a lot of writing. I have a lot of ideas in my head, regarding different things that I like to do. I am trying to get as much of my writing done as possible. I've got a couple things completed and I am just trying to get them and bring them out to fruition. I wouldn't mind working on all sides of the camera, in front of the camera and behind the camera to do some filmmaking."
- Step Brothers (2008) - (Hard Wired)
- Fast Glass (2008) - (Punisher)
- Krews (2008) - (Guatemalan Gang Member)
- Are We Done Yet? (2007) - (Georgie Pulu)
- The Red Balloon (2006) - (St. Peter)
- Bunny Whipped (2006) - (Security Guard)
- Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2005) - (Cash Counting Guard)
- Land of the Dead (2005) - (Pillsbury)
- Elvis Gratton 3: Le retour d'Elvis Wong (2004) - (Elvis Wong)
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) - (Ticket Taker)
- True Blue (2001) - (Bouncer)
- Fall (2000) - (Samoan Body Guard)
- Exit Wounds (2001) - (stunt double: sumo)
|Incorporated (TV series)
|The Strain (TV series)
|How I Met Your Mother
|Jake in Progress
|Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
- Black Belt Magazine, Vol 44 No. 3 (March 2006) - Article: “Pedro Miguel Arce From Football to Feature Films” - Author: Sara Fogan
- La Prensa (San Antonio) – The Entertainer (July 3, 2005) - Article: “One-man ARCE-nal” - Author: Kiko Martines
- Starry Constellation Magazine (July 2005) - Article: Pedro Miguel Arce ALIVE AND WELL - Author: Jamie Steinberg