|Written by||Rudy De Luca|
|Directed by||Rudy De Luca|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producers||David Frost|
|Producers||Rudy De Luca|
|Running time||50 minutes|
|Original release||January 25, 1978|
Peeping Times is a 1978 American comedy television special that aired on NBC on January 25, 1978. Co-produced, written and directed by Rudy De Luca and Barry Levinson, the special featured an early broadcast network appearance of David Letterman. David Frost was co-executive producer. The show was a spoof of TV news magazine programs.
- Alan Oppenheimer as Miles Rathbourne
- David Letterman as Dan Cochran
- Lee Delano as Seedy Man
- Ron Carey as Angelo Bertinelli
- Murphy Dunne as Dr. Burnett
- Michael Fairman as Mayor of Ewell
- Mel Brooks as Adolf Hitler
- James Cromwell as Bernard Mantee
- Coffey, Jeffrey (January 25, 1978). "'Peeping Times' surprises". Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Retrieved 24 May 2022.
- Sharbutt, Jay (January 25, 1978). "Move Over Mike, Morley! 'Peeping Times' wants in". Daily Record. Retrieved 24 May 2022.
- Nina David, TV Season 77-78, Oryx Press, 1979.