Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pelikan, Pelikán, pelikan, or pelikán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pelikan is a German manufacturer of fine writing instruments.
Pelikan or Pelikán may also refer to:
- MV Pelikan, a refrigerated cargo ship in service from 1935–59
- Pelikan, Greater Poland Voivodeship
- Pelikan AG, a producer of paper, office supplies and stationery articles in Europe.
- Pelikan tail, an experimental tail design for fighter jets
- TAI Pelikan, a radio-controlled reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition drone
- Uetz Pelikan, a Swiss four-seat cabin monoplane designed for amateur construction by Walter Uetz
People with the surname
- Boris Aleksandrovich Pelikan (1861–1931), Mayor of Odessa, Ukraine
- Emilie Mediz-Pelikan (1861–1908), Austrian landscape painter
- Franz Pelikan (1925–1994), Austrian football goalkeeper
- Jaroslav Pelikan (1923–2006), scholar and author in Christian history and medieval intellectual history
- Jiří Pelikán (disambiguation)
- Konrad Pellikan (1478–1556), German teacher and author
- Lisa Pelikan (born 1964), French actress
- Robert Pelikán (born 1979), Czech lawyer
- Wilhelm Pelikan (1893–1981) chemist, anthroposophist, pharmacist, gardener and anthroposophical medicine practitioner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pelikan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.