From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Penha may mean:
- Penha, Santa Catarina, a municipality in Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Penha, Rio de Janeiro, a middle-class neighborhood in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Penha (district of São Paulo), a district in the subprefecture of São Paulo of the city of São Paulo, Brazil
- Subprefecture of Penha, one of 31 subprefectures of the city of São Paulo, Brazil
- Penha Convent is a convent in Vila Velha, Brazil
- Penha (São Paulo Metro), a station on Line 3 (Red) of the São Paulo Metro in Brazil
- Penha Circular, a neighborhood in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Penha de França, a Portuguese parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon, Portugal
- Penha de França, Goa, a town in Bardez, Goa
"penha" is a Portuguese word for "rock".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.