Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pennyroyal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pennyroyal may refer to:
- Mentha pulegium (pennyroyal or European pennyroyal), a European herb
- Hedeoma pulegioides (American pennyroyal or false pennyroyal), an American herb
- Monardella odoratissima (mountain pennyroyal), mint family plant found in the southwestern United States
- Pennyroyal, Victoria, a rural locality in Australia
- Pennyroyal Plateau, also known locally as "Pennyrile", a region of Kentucky in the United States
- Pennyrile Parkway, a highway in Kentucky
- "Pennyroyal Tea", a 1993 song by Nirvana
- Penny Royal, an AI character from Neal Asher's Polity series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pennyroyal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.