From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pentecost in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pentecost is one of the prominent feasts in the Christian liturgical year.
Pentecost may also refer to:
- One of the English-language names for the holiday of Shavuot
- Pentecost Island, one of the islands of Vanuatu
- Pentecost River, a river in Western Australia
- Pentecost University College, a private university located at Sowutuom
- Pentecost (film), a 2011 live action short film
- Pentecost (play), a 1994 British dramatic play
People with the surname Pentecost:
- Denie Pentecost (born 1970), Australian footballer
- Hugh O. Pentecost (1848–1907), American minister, editor, lawyer, and lecturer
- J. Dwight Pentecost (1915–2014), American theologian
- Max Pentecost (born 1993), American baseball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pentecost.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.