Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pepsi is a soft drink. The name may also refer to:
- PepsiCo, its manufacturer
- Pepsi Cola Lake, a lake in South Carolina
- Jacek Pszczola, a Polish-American bridge player who is both informally and officially referred to as "Pepsi"
- Pepsi & Shirlie, an English pop duo, one of whose members is Helen "Pepsi" Demacque
- Pepsi Bethel, an American dancer and choreographer
- Pepsi Tate, a Welsh musician
- René Landry, a Canadian politician nicknamed "Pepsi"
- Saint Pepsi, the stage name of an American electronic music producer
- Uma Maheswari, an Indian broadcaster also known as "Pepsi Uma"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Pepsi Invaders, a 1983 video game
- Pepsi Beats of the Beautiful Game, a 2014 compilation album
- Pepsi Music Festival, an Argentine music festival
- "Jack Pepsi", a song by Tad
- Pepsi Chart, a UK radio program
- Pepsi Breakout, a Canadian television program
- Pepsi Live, an Australian television program
- Pepsi Power Hour, a Canadian television program
- The Pepsi-Cola Playhouse, an American television program
- 1996 Pepsi Sharjah Cup, a cricket tournament
- 1997 Pepsi Independence Cup, a cricket tournament
- Pepsi 420, an automobile race
- Pepsi Championship, a golf tournament
- Pepsi Football Academy, a Nigerian football academy
- Pepsi Grand Slam, a tennis tournament
- Pepsi Little People's Golf Championships, a golf tournament
- Pepsi Max 400, an automobile race
- Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week, an award
- Pepsi Ontario Junior Curling Championships, a curling tournament
- Juvecaserta Basket, an Italian basketball team also known as Pepsi Caserta
- Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters, a Philippine basketball team formerly known as the "Pepsi Hotshots" and the "Pepsi Mega Bottlers"
- Úrvalsdeild, an Icelandic football league also known as "Pepsi-deildin" ("the Pepsi League")
- Dispepsi, an album by the band Negativland
- Dyspepsia, an alternate name for indigestion
- PEPPSI, a chemical
- Pepsis, a genus of tarantula hawk wasps
- PEPSSI, a spectrometry sensor included on the New Horizons Pluto space probe
- Pepsin, a digestive enzyme
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pepsi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.