Percept Picture Company
Percept Picture Company is an Indian film production company, established in 2002 and a division of Percept Limited, an entertainment, media and communications company  based in Mumbai. It has produced films like Dhol, MP3: Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar, Malamaal Weekly, Hanuman, Yahaan, and Pyaar Mein Twist.
In 2007, it joined hands with Music giant T-Series to co-produce a minimum of 5 films in the year 2007-2008. In Feb 2009, company's COO Navin Shah, announced its plans to invest Rs 100 crore in a new movie production banner christened 'Percept Horrotainment'.
- Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999)
- Phir Milenge (2004)
- Yahaan (2005)
- Pyaar Mein Twist (2005)
- Hanuman (2005)
- Home Delivery: Aapko... Ghar Tak (2005)
- Malamaal Weekly (2006)
- Sacred Evil – A True Story (2006)
- Dor (2006)
- Traffic Signal (2007)
- MP3: Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar (2007)
- Dhol (2007)
- Return of Hanuman (2007)
- Khuda Kay Liye (2008)
- Ugly Aur Pagli (2008)
- Ru Ba Ru (2008)
- Ramchand Pakistani (2008)
- Hello (2008)
- Jumbo (2008)
- Kanchivaram (2009)
- Firaaq (2009)
- 8 x 10 Tasveer (2009)
- Jail (2009)
- Raat Gayi, Baat Gayi? (2009)
- Bumm Bumm Bole (2010)
- Aashayein (2010)
- Allah Ke Banday (2010)
- Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal (2012)
- Rush (2012)
- Bhopal: Prayer for Rain (2014)
- Sabki Bajegi Band (2015)
- Sunshine Music Tours & Travels (2016)
- Hanuman Da' Damdaar (2017)
- Percept Picture Company Makes Indian Cinema Proud! Reuters, 4 September 2008.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 22 April 2010. Retrieved 2 August 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- T-Series, Percept Picture Co join hands for a mega prodn deal Sify.com, Saturday, 21 July 2007.
- Percept Picture Company to invest Rs 100 cr in movie production Economic Times, 3 February 2009.
- Percept Picture Company, Official website
- Percept Entertainment and Media Company, Official website
- Percept Pictures, website
- Percept Picture Company at Internet Movie Database.
|This article about a film production company or film distributor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|