Perchance to Dream (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up perchance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Perchance to Dream" is a phrase from the "To be, or not to be" soliloquy spoken by Shakespeare's Hamlet. The words have been used as a title for:
- Perchance to Dream, a 1935 novel by Mary Lutyens
- Perchance to Dream (novel), a 1991 Philip Marlowe novel by Robert B. Parker
- "Perchance to Dream", an essay by Jonathan Franzen, later retitled "Why Bother?"
- "Perchance to Dream", track 20 from Halo Original Soundtrack
- "Perchance to Dream", a song on the album Loveboat by Erasure
- Perchance to Dream (musical), 1945 English musical by Ivor Novello
- "Perchance to Dream" (Batman: The Animated Series), first-season (October 19, 1992) episode of the animated TV series
- "Perchance to Dream" (Twilight Zone episode), first-season (November 27, 1959) episode of the TV series
- Perchance to Dream, a Star Trek: The Next Generation novel by Howard Weinstein
- "Perchance to Dean", season 4 episode 42 The Venture Bros.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perchance to Dream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.