Percy Ewing Matheson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Ewing Matheson.
- A skeleton outline of Roman history (1885) 
- (transl.) The Theory of the State by Johann Caspar Bluntschli (1885)
- National ideals (1915) 
- (transl.) Epictetus. The discourses and manual, together with fragments of his writings in 3 vols. (1916)
- Holy Russia and Other Poems (1918) 
- The growth of Rome (1922) 
- “James Joseph Sylvester,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.