Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam
Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam was a political party in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It split from Dravidar Kazhagam in 1996. The president of the party is 'Kolathur' Mani and its general secretary is 'Viduthalai' Rajendran. In August 2012, Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam split into two factions one is Dravidar Viduthalai Kazhagam led by Kolathur Mani and other is Thanthai Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam led by K Ramakrishnan.
- "Periyarites see Veeramani doing an MK". The New Indian Express. 2001-09-11. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "Kolathur Mani among 100 held". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 2004-01-31. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Nation". Tribuneindia.com. 2002-07-14. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "The Hindu : Kolathur Mani held on sedition charges". Hinduonnet.com. 2001-06-27. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam (PDK) splits into two parties - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
|This article about an Indian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|