Peron (or Perón, Péron) may refer to:
- Carlos Perón (born 1952), Swiss musician, founding member of the band Yello
- Eva Duarte de Perón (1919–1952), former Argentine political leader First Lady, Spiritual Leader of the Nation, and head of the Eva Perón Foundation
- Isabel Martínez de Perón (born 1931), former Argentine Vice President and President
- Jean-Hervé Péron (born 1949), frontman and bass player of several incarnations of German band "Faust"
- Juan Perón (1895–1974), former President of Argentina and founder of the Justicialist Party
- François Péron (1775–1810), French naturalist and explorer
- Andrea Peron (cyclist, born 1971), Italian former professional road bicycle racer
- Andrea Peron (cyclist, born 1988), Italian professional road bicycle racer
- Dennis Peron (born 1945), gay American medical marijuana activist and businessman
- Peron Islands, two low laying islands off the west coast of the Northern Territory of Australia
- Peron Peninsula, located in the Shark Bay World Heritage site in Western Australia
- Peron, Punjab, village in Indian Punjab
- Peron, Western Australia, outer southern suburb of Perth
- Cape Peron, headland located at the extreme southern end of Cockburn Sound in Western Australia
- Péron, Ain, commune in the department of Ain in eastern France
- Peron's Tree Frog
- An alternative name for the rocoto round chili pepper
- Older Peron transgression, warm climatic period
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.