From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pest or pest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pest or The Pest may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Pest (organism), an animal, plant, and is detrimental to humans or human concerns
- Infectious disease
- Pest (band), a British music group
- Pest (musician) (born 1975), Norwegian black metal vocalist
- The Pest (1917 film), a 1917 American film starring Oliver Hardy
- The Pest (1919 film), a 1919 American film starring Mabel Normand
- The Pest (1922 film), a 1922 American film starring Stan Laurel
- The Pest (1997 film), a 1997 American film starring John Leguizamo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.