|Full name||Peter Borlase|
|Date of birth||22 May 1985|
|Place of birth||Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||118 kg (18 st 8 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Peter Borlase (born 22 May 1985) is New Zealand rugby union former player and current coach.
Canterbury and Crusaders
In June 2010, Borlase joined Munster on a 2-year contract. He was signed as a project player, meaning he would make himself available to play for Ireland once qualified to by 3 years residency. He made his Munster début on 16 November 2010 against a touring Australia side and made 7 appearances in the 2010/11 season.
Borlase joined Irish province Connacht on loan in February 2012, to gain match time following injuries and to provide cover at prop. He made his debut for Connacht against Scarlets on 2 March 2012.
He was recalled from his loan at Connacht and added to Munster's 2011–12 Heineken Cup squad in March 2012. His contract was not extended by Munster and he left once his two-year contract expired.
- "Munster Sign Peter Borlase". munsterrugby.ie. 10 June 2010. Retrieved 7 May 2012.
- "Borlase On Loan To Connacht". munsterrugby.ie. 15 February 2012. Retrieved 18 February 2012.
- "RaboDirect Pro12: Scarlets 38-10 Connacht". BBC Sport. 2 March 2012. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- "Wallace, Borlase & O'Dea Added To HC Squad". munsterrugby.ie. 23 March 2012. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Persistence pays off for Munster's gentle giant". irishexaminer.com. 7 May 2012. Retrieved 7 May 2012.