From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He founded the government relations firm Canberra Liaison with Jonathan Gaul in 1978. He has written several books, including two on lobbying and one on the Australian political activist Jessie Street.
- Fred - An Australian Hero, UQP, 1981 ISBN 0-7022-1646-1
- Jessie Street - a rewarding but unrewarded life, St Lucia, Qld, 1978 ISBN 0-7022-1227-X
- Lest We Forget - the history of the Returned Services League Sekuless and Jaqueline Rees, 1986
- A Handful of Hacks - Seven War Correspondents in War and Peace, 1998
- The Lobbyists - Using them in Canberra, 1984
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|