Peter de Putron
De Putron is resident in Jersey and is the brother-in-law of Andrea Leadsom, the British Conservative Party member of Parliament and financial services minister who was briefly a contender for the position of leader of the Conservative party and hence Prime Minister in July 2016. He has been a Conservative Party donor. His wife, Carolynne Hayley de Putron, is head of investor relations at De Putron Fund Management for which Andrea Leadsom also worked in the 1990s. De Putron was one of those mentioned in the "Jersey files" which were leaked from Kleinwort Benson to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.
- "Peter Nicholas de Putron: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- Ball, James; Haddou, Leila; Leigh, David (8 July 2014). "Top Tory has family link with offshore banker who gave party £800,000". theguardian.com. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Minister's relative gives Tories £816,000". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Inspirational Islanders who will carry the flame « Jersey Evening Post". jerseyeveningpost.com. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- "Kleinwort Benson bank hires experts after media leak". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- Russia Business & Finance (December 19, 2014). "City Insider: To Russia with love". The Financial Times. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- Tax avoidance: Celebrities named in leaked documents revealing offshore financial dealings. Jonathan Owen, The Independent, 9 July 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|