Petey may refer to:
- Petey Greene (1931–1984), African-American television and radio talk-show host
- Petey Pablo, stage name of American rapper Moses Barrett III (born 1973)
- Petey Perot (born 1957), American retired National Football League player
- Petey Rosenberg (1918–1997), American professional basketball player
- Petey Sarron (1906-1994), American boxer
- Petey Scalzo (1917-1993), American boxer
- Petey Sessoms (born 1972), American retired professional basketball player
- Petey Williams (born 1981), Canadian professional wrestler
- Pete the Pup, a character in Hal Roach's Our Gang comedies, nicknamed "Petey"
- Petey (novel), a 1998 children's novel by Ben Mikaelsen
- Petey, the title character of The Puppy's Further Adventures, an American animated TV series
- Petey (satellite)
- Petey (mascot), the mascot of the Canisius Golden Griffins, the athletic teams of Canisius College
- PT boat, a torpedo-armed fast attack craft used by the United States Navy in World War II
- P. T. (disambiguation)
- P.T. (video game), a 2014 Playstation 4 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.