Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pfau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pfau may refer to:
- Sister Edith Pfau (1915–2001), American painter, sculptor and art educator
- Ludwig Pfau (1821–1894), German poet, journalist, and revolutionary
- Ruth Pfau (1929–2017), German nun and medical doctor dedicated to fighting leprosy in Pakistan
- Werner Pfau, German astronomer, former director of the Jena University Observatory, and namesake of asteroid 9962 Pfau
- Horst-Rüdiger Schlöske (born 1946), German sprinter born Horst-Rüdiger Pfau
- 9962 Pfau, an asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pfau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.