LP cover, labeled "This Side"
|Studio album by Phil Keaggy|
Sound City Studios
Van Nuys, CA
|Producer||Dan Collins, Phil Keaggy|
|Phil Keaggy chronology|
|Reverse of album|
Reverse of LP cover, labeled "That Side"
Ph'lip Side is an album by guitarist Phil Keaggy, released in 1980 on Sparrow Records. To date, it is the only Phil Keaggy release to feature a double-sided cover image, in order to visually convey the "acoustic" and "electric" sides of the album. Corresponding song tracks are listed alongside each image.
All songs written by Phil Keaggy, unless otherwise noted.
Side one (acoustic)
- "A Child (In Everyone's Heart)" – 4:01
- "Little Ones" – 4:58
- "Spend My Life With You" – 5:16
- "I Belong to You" - 3:27
- "In Your Keep" – 3:30
Side two (electric)
- "Just a Moment Away" (Keaggy and Doug Pinnick) – 4:04
- "A Royal Commandment" – 5:50
- "Sunday School" – 4:34
- "Pulling Down" (Keaggy and Matthew Ward) – 5:26
Note: An alternate version of the LP has a different track order, and replaces "In Your Keep" with "Send Out Your Light".
- Phil Keaggy: acoustic & electric guitars, vocals
- Paul Leim: drums
- Leon Gaer: electric synthesized bass
- Richard Souther: piano, Rhodes, and synthesizers
- Alex Acuña: percussion
- Dan Collins, Jamie Owens Collins, Matthew Ward: background vocals
- Produced by Dan Collins and Phil Keaggy
- Engineered by Jack Joseph Puig
- Recorded at Sound Labs, Hollywood, CA, Martinsound Studios, Alhambra, CA, Sound City Studios, Van Nuys, CA, Smoketree Studios, Catsworth, CA
- Mixed at Sound Labs, Hollywood, CA
- Mastered at Mastring Labs, Hollywood, CA