|Full name||Phillip Bailey|
25 May 1980 |
Inverell, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||189 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||100 kg (15 st 10 lb)|
|2003||New South Wales||3||0||0||0||0|
Bailey is a rugby league player for the New York Knights RLFC in the USA Rugby League. A former New South Wales and Australian representative player. He previously played for the Cronulla Sharks, Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and the Northern Eagles. His usual position is either in the centres or in the second row.
At the end of the 2003 NRL season, he went on the 2003 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France, helping Australia to victory over The Lions in what would be the last time the two nations contested an Ashes series.
Bailey was signed to Wigan Warriors in the European Super League for the 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 seasons. He made his Wigan, Super League debut in a 16–10 defeat to Warrington at the JJB Stadium on 9 February 2007.
- Junior Club: Inverell Hawks
- Career Stats: 110 career games to date scoring 27 tries
- State Of Origin: Played 3 games in total for New South Wales
- International: Played 2 tests to date for Australia
- Phil Bailey Official Player Profile
- State of Origin Official website Rugby League Player Stats
- Official Wigan Warriors First Team
- Phil Bailey Wigan Career Page on the Wigan RL Fansite.