From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philharmonic Hall refers to multiple music venues:
- Avery Fisher Hall at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, New York; known as Philharmonic Hall from its opening in 1962 to its renaming for Avery Fisher in 1973
- Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Berliner Philharmonie, home of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
- Philharmonic Hall, Cologne below the level of the Roncalliplatz in Cologne is the Philharmonic Hall, with seating for 2,000 rising in concentric segments of a circle
- Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool
- Philharmonic Hall, London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philharmonic Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.