Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Philly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Philly is a common informal name for Philadelphia, a major city in Pennsylvania, United States.
Philly may also refer to:
- Phillip Philly Brown (born 1991), American football player
- Philly Bryne, a member of the Northern Ireland thrash metal band Gama Bomb
- Philomena Philly Fogarty, Irish camogie player in the 1990s and 2000s
- Philip Philly Larkin (born 1974), Irish hurler
- Philly Lutaaya (1951–1989), Ugandan musician
Arts and entertainment
- "Philly" (song), a song by the English electronic music band Fluke
- half of the Pete Philly and Perquisite Dutch hip hop duo
- Philly (TV series), an American television series that aired from 2001 to 2002
- Philly Cullen, a character in the play The Playboy of the Western World
- Philly (dog), a dog that served in World War I
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing philly
- Philly Joe Jones (1923–1985), American jazz drummer nicknamed "Philly Joe"
- Filly, a young female horse
- Phillie Phanatic, the mascot of the Philadelphia Phillies
- Phillies (disambiguation)
- Philadelphia (disambiguation)
- Philadelphian (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.