Phoenix Iron Works
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name "Phoenix Iron Works" has been used by unrelated companies in various cities, including:
- Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1855 as Phoenix Iron Company; closed in 1984.
- Oakland, California. Founded in 1901; active as of 2013.
- Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1901; closed.
- Glasgow, Scotland. Active in 1813; built locomotives, fountains, and more.
- Hartford, Connecticut. Founded 1834; renamed Taylor & Fenn in 1930; active as of 2013.
- SA Phenix Works, Flemalle, Belgium - cold rolling and galvanisation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phoenix Iron Works.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.