Physical Sciences-Oncology Centers
(Redirected from Physical Sciences-Oncology Center)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Physical Sciences-Oncology Centers (PS-OCs) are a network of twelve centers set up by the National Institutes of Health's National Cancer Institute to link the physical sciences with the study of cancer.
The centers are at
- Arizona State University. Principal Investigator: Paul Davies, Scientific Investigator: William M. Grady.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Principal Investigator: Franziska Michor, Scientific Investigator: Eric C. Holland
- Johns Hopkins University. Principal Investigator: Denis Wirtz, Scientific Investigator: Gregg L. Semenza
- The Methodist Hospital Research Institute, Principal Investigator: Mauro Ferrari, Scientific Investigator: Steven A. Curley
- Princeton University. Principal Investigator: Robert H. Austin, Scientific Investigator: Thea D. Tlsty.
- Stanford University Principal Investigator: Jan Liphardt Scientific Investigator: Valerie M. Weaver
- Cornell University Principal Investigator: Michael L. Shuler, Scientific Investigator: Barbara L. Hempstead
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute Principal Investigator: Robert A. Gatenby Scientific Investigator: Robert J. Gillies
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Principal Investigator: Scott Manalis, Scientific Investigator: Tyler Jacks
- Northwestern University Principal Investigator: Thomas V. O'Halloran, Scientific Investigator: Jonathan D. Licht
- The Scripps Research Institute Principal Investigator: Peter Kuhn, Scientific Investigator: Kelly J. Bethel
- University of Southern California Principal Investigator: W. Daniel Hillis, Scientific Investigator: David Agus
- Office of Physical Sciences Oncology home page
|This oncology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|