Piaget (French pronunciation: [pjaʒɛ]) may refer to:
People with the surname
- Édouard Piaget (1817–1910), a Swiss entomologist
- Jean Piaget (1896–1980), a Swiss developmental psychologist
- Paul Piaget (1905–?), a Swiss rower
- Solange Piaget Knowles (born 1986), an American recording artist, actress, model and DJ
- Piaget's theory of cognitive development, a theory about the nature and development of human intelligence
- Piaget SA, a Swiss watchmaker and jeweler
- Piaget Building, a building in New York City, United States of America
- Jean Piaget University of Angola, a university in based in Luanda, Angola
- Jean Piaget University of Cape Verde, a university in Praia, Cape Verde, with a smaller second location in Mindelo, Cape Verde
- Instituto Piaget, a Portuguese private institution of higher education
- Piaget Belgian Open, a former men's golf tournament in Belgium
- Paget, a surname
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piaget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.