From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pian may refer to:
- Pian (disease), a tropical infection of the skin, bones and joints
- Pian-e Olya, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Pian-e Sofla, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Pian Rural District, in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Pian Camuno, a commune in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy, Italy
- Pian di Scò, a commune in the province of Arezzo, in Tuscany, Italy
- Pian, Uganda, a county of Moroto District, in Uganda
- Rulan Chao Pian, ethnomusicologist and scholar of Chinese language.
- Pians also refers to seminarians and alumni of St. Pius X Seminary and Sancta Maria Mater et Regina Seminarium.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.