Picon may refer to:
- Picón, Spain
- Picon - A mobile application
- one of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol in the television show Battlestar Galactica
- Picture icons, used in the Apple Computer instant messaging program iChat
- personal icon referenced in Vismon, X-Face and X PixMap (see also Avatar (computing))
- Sirop de Picon, an apéritif
- Picon Punch, A drink popularized by Basque-Americans
- Gaëtan Picon (1915-1976), a French essayist and art critic
- José Antonio Picón Sedano (b. 1988), Spanish footballer known as Picón
- Mariano Picón Salas, diplomat
- Molly Picon, actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.