Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pigalle may refer to:
- Paris, France
- Quartier Pigalle, an area in Paris around the Place Pigalle, on the border between the 9th and the 18th arrondissements
- Place Pigalle, public square in the Quartier Pigalle at the foot of the Montmartre hill
- Pigalle (Paris Métro), a station on lines 2 and 12 of the Paris Métro
- Théâtre Pigalle, was a theatre in Paris, located in the rue Pigalle in the ninth arrondissement
- Pigalle Club, a supper club and live music venue in Piccadilly, London
- Pigalle (band), French rock band formed in 1982
- Pigalle (documentary), a 2006 documentary by Asa Mader
- Pigalle (film), a 1994 film by Karim Dridi
- Anne Pigalle, French chanteuse (singer) and multimedia artist
- Jean-Baptiste Pigalle (1714–1785), French sculptor
- Sabine Pigalle (born 1963), French photographer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pigalle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.