From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pigalle may refer to:
- Paris, France
- Quartier Pigalle, an area in Paris around the Place Pigalle, on the border between the 9th and the 18th arrondissements
- Place Pigalle, public square in the Quartier Pigalle at the foot of the Montmartre hill
- Pigalle (Paris Métro), a station on lines 2 and 12 of the Paris Métro
- Théâtre Pigalle, was a theatre in Paris, located in the rue Pigalle in the ninth arrondissement
- Pigalle Club, a supper club and live music venue in Piccadilly, London
- Pigalle (band), French rock band formed in 1982
- Pigalle (documentary), a 2006 documentary by Asa Mader
- Pigalle (film), a 1994 film by Karim Dridi
- Anne Pigalle, French chanteuse (singer) and multimedia artist
- Jean-Baptiste Pigalle (1714–1785), French sculptor
- Sabine Pigalle (born 1963), French photographer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pigalle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.