Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pink elephant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pink Elephant or Pink Elephants may refer to:
- "Seeing pink elephants", a euphemism for a drunken hallucination
- Pink elephant in the room, a euphemism for a problem no one wants to talk about
- Pink Elephant (film), a 1975 cartoon from the Pink Panther series
- Pink Elephants (film), a cartoon produced by the Terrytoons studio
- Pink Elephants, a 1997 album by Mick Harvey
- Pink Elephant (album), a 2009 album by N'dambi
- "Pink Elephant", a song by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies from Rapid City Muscle Car
- Pink Elephant (cigarette), a Dutch brand
- "Pink Elephants on Parade", a segment and a song from Dumbo
- White elephant (animal), whose actual color is pinkish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pink elephant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.