Pinkerton Road Studio
|Headquarters||Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, United States|
Pinkerton Road Studio is an American video game developer based in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania. The company was responsible for creating Moebius: Empire Rising and the remake of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. Jane Jensen and Robert Holmes established Pinkerton Road Studio in 2012 to focus on graphic adventure games.
On 2012-04-10, Jane Jensen solicited a Kickstarter campaign to fund development of 3 games, including 'Gray Matter 2', 'Anglophile Adventure', 'Moebius'. The campaign attracted 5,836 backers, raising a total of $435,316 in funding - $135,316 over the initial goal of $300,000.
On October 8, 2013, Jensen revealed that Mystery Game X was Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition, a remake of the original 1993 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. The remake included improved graphics, remastered music, and new puzzle and gameplay. The remake was released in October 15, 2014 for PC, Mac, Android and iOS.
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition
- Jane Jenson's Moebius: Empire Uprising
- Lola and Lucy's Big Adventure
- Gabriel Knight Creator Jane Jensen Launches Pinkerton Road Studio
- About->About Pinkerton Road
- A few words from Jane Jensen!
- Gray Matter 2 A Possibility As Jane Jensen Forms New Studio
- Jane Jensen's Moebius and Pinkerton Road Studio
- MGX Announced: Phoenix Online developing Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father Remake!
- Any words on Gray Matter 2?
- Important: Pinkerton Forums Closing on May 6
- Pinkerton Road Closing Forums & Other Site Features
- Lola and Lucy’s Big Adventure Preview