Pinsent is a surname. It may be:
- David Pinsent (1891 – May 1918), a friend and collaborator of the Austrian philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein.
- Ed Pinsent (born 1960), an English cartoonist, artist and writer.
- Dame Ellen Pinsent DBE (1866–1949), a British mental health worker.
- Gordon Pinsent, CC, FRSC (born 1930), a Canadian television, theatre and film actor.
- Hester Pinsent, DBE (1899–1966), a British mental health worker.
- John Pinsent (1922–1995), an English classical scholar.
- Leah Pinsent (born 1968), a Canadian television and film actress.
- Sir Matthew Pinsent, CBE (born 1970), an English rowing champion, Olympic gold medallist, and broadcaster.
- Robert John Pinsent (1797–1876), magistrate and politician.
- Pinsent's Arm, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- The Pinsent Baronets of Selly Hill in the City of Birmingham, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom.
- Pinsent Masons LLP, a commercial law firm.
- Pinsent's Paper, informal name of an academic journal.
- Redgrave Pinsent Rowing Lake, a rowing lake in the United Kingdom.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinsent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.