|Men's sprint canoeing|
|2017 Račice||C-4 1000 m|
|2015 Milan||C-2 1000 m|
Piotr Kuleta (born 27 June 1989 in Chrzanów) is a Polish sprint canoeist. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he competed in the Men's C-1 200 metres and the men's C-1 1000 m. He did not originally qualify for the Olympics, but was called up when Pawel Baraszkiewicz was injured.
His uncle Tomasz Kuleta originally encouraged him to try canoeing, and then Adam Smyk, a neighbour who was also a canoe coach, encouraged him to join a canoeing club.
In 2015, he was named athlete of the year for the Opolszczyzna region. In that year, he won a bronze medal in the C-2 1000 m at the World Championships alongside Marcin Grzybowski. In 2017, he was part of the Polish men's C-4 1000 m team that won the silver medal at the World Championships with Wiktor Glazunow, Tomasz Barniak and Marcin Grzybowski. That year, the team also won the European title in the event.
- "Piotr Kuleta". London 2012. The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited. Archived from the original on 11 September 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2012.
- "Piotr Kuleta Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- "Piotr Kuleta". ICF - Planet Canoe. 2016-08-04. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
- "Milan 2015 ICF CANOE SPRINT & PARACANOE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS" (PDF). www.canoeicf.com. p. 286. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "2017 Canoe Sprint World Championships Racice - full results" (PDF). www.canoeicf.com. p. 199. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Brendel adds 2017 European title to his winning list". ICF - Planet Canoe. 2017-07-15. Retrieved 2018-04-20.
|This article about a Polish canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|