From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pipeline (song))
Pipeline may refer to:
- Pipeline transport, a conduit made from pipes connected end-to-end for long-distance fluid or gas transport
- Plastic pipework, for fluid handling
- Milking pipeline, used on a dairy farm to transport fluid milk
- Pipeline (computing), a chain of data-processing stages or a CPU optimization found on
- Classic RISC pipeline, a five stage hardware based computer instruction set.
- Pipeline (software), a chain of data-processing processes or other software entities
- Graphics pipeline, the method of rasterization-based rendering as supported by graphics hardware
- Pipeline (Unix), a set of process chained by their standard streams
- XML pipeline, a connection of XML transformations
- Telestream pipeline, a video capture and playout hardware device
- Sales pipeline, a visualisation of the sales process of a company
- The Pipeline, a former internet service provider
- Pipelining (DSP implementation), a transformation for optimizing digital circuit.
- Banzai Pipeline, a surfing spot on the North Shore of Oahu
- Mister Pipeline, an Oahu surfer title
- Tolt Pipeline Trail, an equestrian and biking trail in Redmond, Washington, USA and Canada
- Keystone Pipeline, a partially operational and proposed pipeline from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline System, a pipeline transporting crude oil across Alaska from the Prudhoe Bay oil fields
- School-to-prison pipeline, a phrase that is used by scholars and education reform activists to describe what they view as a widespread pattern in the United States of pushing students, especially those who are already at a disadvantage, out of school and into the American criminal justice system.
- Pipeline (film), a 2007 horror film
- Pipeline (game), a 1989 computer game for the BBC Micro and Acorn Electron
- Pipeline Instrumental Review, a music magazine dedicated to instrumental music
- CNN Pipeline, a streaming video service by CNN
- Pipeline Music, a record label
- Pipeline (comics), a character from Marvel Comics with the ability to teleport himself and others
- Pipeline (board game), winner of Games Magazine's 1992 Game of the Year award
- Radio Scotland programme of music on the bagpipes
- Pipeline (magazine), an independent contemporary art magazine based in Hong Kong
- Pipeline (instrumental), a 1963 song by the Chantays
- "Pipeline", a 1983 song by Depeche Mode from the album Construction Time Again
- "Pipeline", a 1984 song by the Alan Parsons Project from the album Ammonia Avenue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pipeline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.