Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pipes may refer to:
- Pipe (disambiguation)
- PIPES (buffering agent in biochemistry)
- Yahoo! Pipes
- Pipeline (Unix)
- Bagpipes or Uilleann pipes
- PIPE deal or private investment in public equity
- Pipes (Transformers), a Transformers character
- The Pipes, a 1966 Czech film
- Butt (volume) or "pipes", a wine storage container
- Pipes, a slang term for arm muscles
- Daniel Pipes (b. 1949), American historian, writer, and political commentator, son of Richard
- David Pipes (disambiguation), multiple people
- Richard Pipes (1923-2018), Polish-American academic who specializes in Russian history, father of Daniel
- Felix Pipes (b. 1887, date of death unknown), male tennis player from Austria
- William Thomas Pipes (b. 1850 – d. 1909), politician in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Wade Hampton Pipes (b. 1877 – d. 1961), American architect
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pipes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.